NOT YET AVAILABLE IN GERMAN
The 18-year-old girl Ida Oppdal is found murdered at a graduation party in 2017. The autopsy report reveals a glass shard in her scalp and rohypnol in her blood, but all the suspects have rock-solid alibis.
Can you solve the case?
- OVER 40 DIFFERENT DOCUMENTS. The evidence tells a gripping story where every detail is important. Search through newspaper clippings, interrogation logs, witness statements, maps, photos, chat logs and much more to catch the killer.
- EXPERIENCE PLOT TWISTS AND UNEXPECTED TURNS. All is not necessarily what it seems... As you get deeper into the action, the plot can suddenly be reversed on the head. The case is carefully constructed and planned down to every last detail to provide an entertaining and engaging experience.
- AVERAGE PLAY TIME: 2 HOURS. Set aside the whole evening and be entertained for hours. Play time varies greatly depending on the players' ability to think logically, finding details, and perhaps most importantly, cooperativeness.
- SUITABLE FOR 1-7 PEOPLE. The case can be solved alone, but we recommend sharing the experience with friends or family. It's important to be able to discuss the clues you find with a detective partner.
- USE HINTS IN THE ONLINE PORTAL. Only the best detectives can solve this case without using a single hint. The hints guide you in the right direction without revealing the solution. Perhaps you are one of the few who can solve the case without help?